Thursday, April 1, 2010

The trip!

Hey guys first post ever!!! The reason I created this blog was to blog about a travel that i'm about to take with my family. A year long long travel that is. We are going to travel to Europe for a whole year! We are going all over the place. The U.K, Italy, Rome, Paris... The point is we are going EVERY WHERE. I am so excited about the trip i can't wait untill we go. But im also really excitedto go to Greece! every since i was about 9 years old I studied about ancient Greece. Even though i dont that much anymore i still know enough to know that it is a preeety awesoe place, alot of history. So thats thats whats happening and I hope your just excited about this as i am. Well all post more later!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great kiddo! And by the way, it is important you have a cat...at least I think so. Can't wait for Greece!!

    ReplyDelete